Need a logo for your story? Please help yourself - as long as you comply with our visual guidelines. If you need a different format or size, please email our press team. If you wish to use one of our logos for any other purpose, including identifying ConsumerSearch as a client or partner you must obtain written permission from ConsumerSearch. Remember, use, don't abuse.
For all permitted uses of our trademarks, you may not:
- Alter our logos in any way.
- Combine our logos with your own or any other logos, trademarks, or designs.
- Place a logo in such close proximity to other content that it is indistinguishable.
- Make our logo the most distinctive or prominent feature on your web page, printed material, or other content.
- Use our logos in a way that suggests any type of association or partnership with ConsumerSearch, or approval, sponsorship, or endorsement by ConsumerSearch (unless allowed via a license from us).
- Use our logos in a way that is harmful, deceptive, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to the average person.
- Use our logos on websites or other places containing content associated with hate speech, pornography, gambling, or illegal activities.
- Use our logos to, or in connection with, content that disparages us or sullies our reputation.