If you are tired of squinting to see your GPS display, the giant 6.95-inch screen on the Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-S is a refreshing alternative. It's easy to type on and read, especially if you've got bad eyesight or a big vehicle. It's packed with the features that most car GPS users will find most helpful.
- Voice commands
- Driver alerts (speed zones, school zones, etc.)
- Great navigation performance
- Easy to use and see big screen
- Need smartphone or accessory receiver for traffic
- Big screen can block view