The Brooks Glycerin 15 is flexible and responsive enough to be anybody's go-to for hundreds of miles of training, with no trace of the mushy feel that can haunt some thickly cushioned shoes. Upsides include a breathable upper that conforms to your foot, and a wider outsole that creates a more stable ride.
- Plush, neutral shoe suits many foot types
- Supreme comfort for long runs
- Stable ride, quick toe-offs
- Great for "problem foot" conditions
- Runs a little small and narrow
- Not the fastest shoes for race day